Keeping our self healthy and fit in our busy lifestyle is quite tough and, visiting a doctor’s clinic once in a month is not possible. Nowadays all of us spend our most of the time in front of our smartphones, playing with some social media networks or games. Staring too much on your smartphone’s screen every day can also harm your eyesight slowly, but do you know that you can also turn your smartphone into health advising gadgets. Team of Tech Tricks Online is back today with list of some medical apps for Android 2017. Also check out different ways to download paid apps for free.
There are many medical apps in the app market for smartphones that you can install it on your phone. On installing these apps you will be able to take care of your health easily while you are doing time pass with your phones on some social media. Yes, this app is not enough to keep you perfect fit replacing the doctors, but the apps can suggest you with good medical tips so that you can least stay fit in this busy times.
These apps are not only for a normal individual, but even doctors do believe in using these apps. As these apps give correct information about your health and also the app gives you an exact schedule that your body should follow.
Top Medical Apps For Your Smartphone:
Here below are the lists of the some best medical apps that you should have on your smartphone.
1. Johns Hopkins ABX guide: This is one of the best medical apps that you need to install on your phone. With this app, you can search all the information on medicines and also you will get treatment suggestion on the various type of illness.
You can click on any drug and see how many doses you should take in a day, it’s side effect, how will your body react towards the medicine and much more. So you can get all this important news about any medicine. Not only this, the app also gives you a better suggestion if the medicine is good for your regular lifestyle or not, for just simple illness.
But the most interesting features of this app is that you will get huge discounts on medicine in the comprehensive table and you will also get a recommendation based on live evidence. Also check out Windows 8 Launcher For Android.
2. Micromedex: This app is officially available on both the iOS and Android device and this app is popular among doctors and normal individual too. The only problem with this app is that this is not free of cost and you will need to pay some $3 to use this app.
You can search any medicine in the app and then view all the details of the app like how many doses you should consume per day and any side effect of the medicine. Also with this app, you can search the perfect drug for your medical issues, so if you are having any health issues you can check directly on this app.
The Micromedex interface seems to be tricky, but you can use this app easily as the navigation of the app is excellent. So even if the interface is not that simple, you can easily get what you are searching for this app.
3. MyChart: MyChart apps doesn’t give you any suggestion on medicine and its side effects like the two medical apps that I have given above. But you can easily see your medical records and reports through this app whenever you need. Also, you can view which vaccination or medicine you have taken and recently when you visited the clinic and which prescription you are using, you can also refill your recent prescription online.
So you can easily see all your medical records online whenever you need, this app is totally different as is very helpful as you can’t carry all your medical reports where ever you go. This app is officially available for both iOS and Android device, so you can easily download and install it on your smartphones.
4. Red Cross First Aid: This is another best medical apps that you must have on your phone and this app is also not similar to the above three apps. According to “Red Cross First Aid” accidents may occur anywhere anytime, so you need to be prepared every time you are out. So in this app, you will get all the step by steps guide on what to do when any accidents happen in front of you. Let it be broken bone, minor heart attacks and much more.
Not only this, in the “Red Cross First Aid” you will also get lots of safety tips for any natural disasters like earthquake, tornado, Tsunami etc. So in this app, you will get all the suggestion and step by step guide which is necessary when you face any accidents or any natural disasters. Yes, this app is also available for both iOS and android devices.
5. UpToDate: UpToDate is any amazing app for those who keeps interest on knowing any medical news or for those who are in medical line. In this app, you will get all types of news in the medical field and you will also be able to read a new article by going to the “What’s New”category. Not only articles, you can also see lots of videos of much new medical news. So this app will keep you updated in the medical field by providing details information about every news.
So for those who likes to stay updated in the medical field can install this app on their respective phones and enjoy each and every news whenever you want as the app is free of cost and available for both iOS and android device.
So these are the entire best medical apps that you should have on your smartphone so that you get good suggestion everytime you open your phone and stay healthy. Sometimes you might feel irritating with these apps, as you will get a notification on every interval, but it will be healthy for you in the long run as all the notification will guide you to take care of yourself.
This is the best thing that you should have on your smartphone when you don’t have time to visit the clinic every month. I hope now you are clear on which medical app you should use according to your needs, on having any more queries you can get it clear in the comment section below.